Ayurvedic Medicine is a 5000 year old science that translates to Life (Ayu) Wisdom (Veda).
It is based on the principles that our bodies, minds, spirits, and experiences are all small versions of the the larger universal/cosmic experience. Just like in traditional healing practices from all over Mother Earth, Ayurveda also uses the understanding that we reflect the elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Ether (sometimes also called Space or Spirit).
These elements compose each of our unique bio-constitutions (doshas) that we are born with. As soon as we are born, our bio-constitutions (doshas) also begin a cycle of accumulation and depletion.
This fluctuation changes from season-to-season, from the foods we eat, our emotions, daily experiences, and life events that can lead to acute and/or chronic health conditions.
Ayurveda allows you to incorporate a practice of consistent, actionable, and manageable Holistic Healing Lifestyle that is in direct connection with your natural constitution and the natural cycles of the Earth. It allows you to be connected, in-sync, and working toward balance.
So, where does Soma come in and how do we work together to jumpstart your Ayurveda-based Holistic Health journey? Your Ayurveda Wellness Practitioner will develop a personalized package just for you! Some of what it includes is:
- Assess your original bio-constitution (dosha) so that you can harness your inner strengths in activating your self-healing ability
- Assess your element accumulation and depletion and assess how these are negatively impacting or blocking your vital organ systems and nervous system. These are the areas that currently or have the potential to manifest acute and/or chronic health conditions
- Assess any acute or chronic health conditions from an Ayurveda wellness framework
- Create a wellness plan that will support your unique bio-constitution, imbalances and/or health conditions using specific food medicine/nutrition/dietary protocols, lifestyle, rituals, yogic practice, meditation, pranayama/breathwork, and Ayurvedic herbs.
- Option to integrate Energy Healing, Spiritual Healing, Ancestral Healing
- Lots + lots of LOVE